The RECARO ProRIDE is designed for use with an internal harness in either the rear-facing or forward-facing positions and offers multiple safety, comfort and convenience features.
Tested to international standards, it offers an intelligent design and full body, Racing-Inspired Side Impact Protection that protects a child during a side-impact incident. The car seat's enhanced head wings shield the head and face while a headrest limits neck movement. For added safety, reinforcements at the sides, hips, and thighs help stabilize the torso and pelvis areas.
Featuring a comfortable, ergonomic shell structure that offers support for your child, the ProRIDE is pleasant and cozy for short errands or long road trips. The harness system features soft pads to make it more comfortable. The headrest is designed with protective and comfortable automotive PUR foam.
- Racing-Inspired Full Body Side Impact Protection
- Protective and comfortable PUR foam in the headrest
- Racing-Inspired, twist-preventing Safety Stripe System
- Built in the USA with integrated German engineering
- Dual Air Flow Comfort System with CoolMesh and Built-In Shell Vents
- Ergonomic shell structure for maximum comfort
- Removable cushion insert
- EasyAdjust no re-thread 5-point harness and headrest
- Chest-clip storage pockets to keep the harness out of the way when not in use
- Built-in LATCH system & universal top tether with storage
- TrueLock belt lock-off (forward-facing) for a hassle-free installation
- Rear-facing recline for improved comfort and a precise installation